Registered in Washington, DC, the American Naturopathic Medical Certification Board (ANMCB) is proud to be the most sought after national certifying organization for natural health care providers throughout the United States. Its many years of experience in the natural health care field qualify ANMCB to offer various categories of natural health care certifications based on education and examination. The Board grants Certification to Naturopathic Doctors, Nutritionist, Herbalist and Holistic Health Practitioners, as well as Chiropractors, Medical Doctors, Nurses, Osteopaths, Dentists and others who have traditional medical education with additional training and interest in complementary and alternative health care.
The purpose of certification is to set standards, empower consumers and practitioners. Certification is a formal recognition of specialized knowledge, skills and experience in natural health care. ANMCB’s goal is to provide a valuable credential that recognized the educational qualifications of Natural Health Care Practitioners. ANMCB’s Board believes, as the majority of practitioners believe, the Naturopathy is strictly non-invasive natural health care therapy and does not involve prescriptions, surgery, medical procedures or the claims to cure diseases.
What is Board Certification?
ANMCB Board Certification is a trusted and a valuable credential that is important and relevant to the natural health profession. Board Certification is a voluntary process that a graduate of a Natural Health Care program can choose to make. This certification adds a national level of competency which serves as recognition of a dedication to a higher standard of care recognized and requested by businesses, professional associates, peers and clients. Passing your ANMCB Boards validates that you have met rigorous standards and have the judgment, skills and attitudes essential for the delivery of excellent client care. ANMCB holds higher standards for better care in a rapidly changing world.
By becoming Board Certified you show you have been reviewed a Board and have met a level of educational standards by passing an exam and a voluntary commitment to lifelong learning through board certification. Continuing education requirements are essential to staying current and effective in natural health care field for your clients.
Benefits & Value of
Credible Board Certification
- Distinguish Yourself From Your Peers With Board Certification
- Earn Credibility and Respect in Your Profession
- Certification Demonstrates Your Commitment To Your Profession
- Provides A National Level of Competency Recognized By Business, Professional Associates, Peers and The Public
- Referrals To Professional Liability Insurance and Non-Invasive Testing Laboratory
- 40 years of Professional Advice To Assist You With Your Practice
- Experienced and Knowledgeable support of American Naturopathic Medical Association – ANMA- A Professional Membership to Protect Your Rights To Practice
- Unlike Other Certification Boards, ANMCB Verifies Your Knowledge With A Comprehensive Peer Reviewed Examination And Provides Resources For Current Industry Questions.
- Becoming ANMCB Board Certified is Positively Different
ANMCB Certification Titles Offered
Board Certified Naturopath Physician
Board Certified Naturopath Doctor
Board Certified Naturopath
Board Certified Doctor of Traditional Naturopathy
Board Certified Traditional Naturopath
Board Certified Doctor of Natural Medicine
Board Certified Doctor of Holistic Health
Board Certified Holistic Health Practitioner
Board Certified Health Coach
Board Certified Nutritional Consultant
Board Certified Master Herbalist
Read More- For A Complete List Of Board
Certification Titles and Qualifications
EXAM NOW OFFERED IN ENGLISH AND SPANISH!